Tour schedule

 Tour Dates

D.C (DMV) 5/16-20 duos with Arielle moore

Chicago 5/22-25 duos with trinity Grey

°Final schedule will be determined by Pre-Booked appointments. So make sure you plan ahead and send deposit to secure your spot.

 *30% is required in order to secure our date. The remaining 70% will be due upon arrival.

*Venmo, Cashapp, Google pay, Circle pay (Zelle, PayPal for 8hrs + only)

°more options°

airbnb or Hotels.com egift card (incall)
uber egift card (outcall)

linktr.ee/zadafreespirit

 

 

Visiting D.C 5/16-20 & Chicago 5/22-25

May 07 2019, 09:44pm