Investment

 Zada Freespirit 

 

Home Base: Tampa, Florida 

 

 *Please keep in mind I require a deposit at the time of scheduling to confirm your appointment. Details below.

Book A Date

1 hour: $600

1.5 hours: $800

2 hours: $1000

3 hours: $1300

4 hours: $1600

6 hours: $2200

8 hours: $2800

Clock-free Day: $3500

clock-free Night: $4500

 ($2500 for each additional day)

 

non local travel fee + $100 
Deposit- 30% is required in order to reserve my time. The remaining 70% of your investment will be due upon arrival. After screening is complete I will send deposit options.

Energy healing session 

60 Minutes: $455

90 Minutes: $555

2hrs: $1111

only available at my location!

spiritual cleansing bath included in 2hr session

Deposit- 30% is required in order to reserve my time. The remaining 70% of your investment will be due upon arrival. After screening is complete I will send deposit options.

Virtual sessions 


Video chat

30 minutes: $150

60 minutes: $250

Weekly/$450

 
Text

1 Day $50

7 Days $150

Custom content

Photos

Videos

email me for details.

 

Fly me to you
 
Domestic
4hr: $2600
6hr: $3200
8hr: $3800
Clock-free Day: $4500
Clock-free Night: $5500
($3000 for each additional day)
 
International
Clock-free: $10000
 
50% deposit required.
Remaining 50% due upon my arrival.
 
*Travel accommodations + transportation included

 

 
Disclaimer: Text and virtual sessions are about providing an authentic human connection, virtually. For entertainment purposes only. Light screening required. The rates listed are for time spent together, In person and/or virtual appearance.